Cool Down Post Workout Stretching is Crucial. They help to Reduce DOMS, “While your muscle fibres are repairing themselves after a workout, they can often become knotted, reducing muscle elasticity and causing soreness and stiffness,” Post Workout stretching can help alleviate the discomfort of DOMS.” And also good way to cool down your body. Good Cool Down helps our heart rate and breathing to return normal Slowly.The overarching goal of a cool–down is to reduce heart and breathing rates, gradually cool body temperature, return muscles to their optimal length-tension relationships, prevent venous pooling of blood in the lower extremities, which may cause dizziness or possible fainting, and restore physiologic systems.
We should do 5-15 Minute Cool Down after Workout. In this Video We have Added Post Workout Stretching as Cool Down. You can Repeat is Twice these stretching.
Please Contact me for further any discussion about your workout plan or diet plan and It is advisable to contact me before start any of your workout or diet plan from our website.
Whole Body Cool down post Workout Stretches:
Hold Every Stretch for 10-20 Seconds
- Standing Chest muscle Stretch
- Standing Shoulder muscle stretch Both Sides
- Back Muscle Stretch with hands on wall
- Standing Biceps Muscle Stretch Both arms
- Standing trapezius Muscle Stretches
- Standing Hamstring Muscle stretches
- Wall Supported standing Quadriceps muscles Stretch both sides
- Standing Inner thigh Stretch
- Side Muscles Stretch Both Sides
- Again Standing Hamstring Stretch
- Cobra Pose Stretch
- Bow Pose Stretch