Non-Vegetarian Diet Plan For Lean Bulk
But this is good diet plan. As you should know that when we start our Weight loss and body transformation journey, our progress should be monitored every week and diet and workout should be change accordingly that. Most of us Follow same diet and after few weeks our progress stopped or became too slow.
A Good one Diet Plan should be according our Fitness goal, Fitness level, Gender, Age, Our Circumstances and BMI etc. So my mean to say is here that one diet plan does not Suitable for every one. Mainly before following any diet plan there should be discussion between you and your personal trainer, because we should evaluate if there is any medical condition or food allergy or any specific need, Must discuss all.
1. Always Start you day with 2 glass of normal water, and keep 30 to 45 minute gab between early morning water and meal 1.
2. Always Drink 3-4 liter water a day and done drink straight after your meal, try to wait minimum 45 minutes but you can have sip of water between meals and after meals.
3. Always eat Every 3 hours and eat as much your tummy allows you, never overeat.
4. Also drink green tea 1-2 times in a day.
5. Add Mixed Seed 20-50 gram with this Diet With any meal in a day
6. Herbs and spices you may use In Green Salad Or Cooking : Onion, Garlic, Rock salt, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, dill, parsley leaves, chili flakes, paprika, cayenne pepper, coriander, cumin, basil, rosemary, oregano.
7. Choose Your Own Workout time But Workout According Your Workout Plan
Always Workout After 1 hour Of Your Meal It means as u your workout at 6 am you have to wake up at 4:30 am and start your meals..
And straight after within 20 Minute Take You’re After Workout Protein Shake
|Type of Meal||Timings||Foods To Eat|
|Before Breakfast||6:00 am|
2 Glass(500ml) of Simple Water
30ml Amla (Indian Gooseberry) + 30ml Aloe Vera Juice With Same Quantity Water
1 Glass(250ml) Lukewarm Lemon Water
1 Scoop(30-50gm) Oats With 250ml Boiled Skimmed Milk + Some Pieces Of Walnuts
One Whole Grain Bread Toast + One Cup Green Tea
2 White Eggs + 1 Bowl Boiled Mixed Green Veggies
1 Cup Sprouts Smoothie
One Bowl Mixed Green Salad + 50 Gram
1 Cup Quinoa With Vegetables
|Lunch||1:00 pm||Home Made Lunch But No Sugar & No Fried|
|Midday Snack||4:00 p.m.|
2 slices whole wheat bread, ½ avocado Sandwich
150 Gram Roasted Chicken chest + Mixed Green salad One Bowl + 1 Bowl Mixed Fruits
Home Made 1 Whole Grain Chapati (Bread)
+ 1 50 Gram Cooked Chicken Chest Or Fish +
1 Plate Salad