Is Protein is Harmful for Body?
Even though a relatively high protein intake is healthy and safe, eating massive amounts of protein is unnatural and may cause harm. Traditional populations got most of their calories from fat or carbs, not protein. Exactly how much protein is harmful is unclear and likely varies between people.Some high-protein diets include foods such as red meat and full-fat dairy products, which may increase your risk of heart disease. A high-protein diet may worsen kidney function in people with kidney disease because your body may have trouble eliminating all the waste products of protein metabolism.
- Always Start you day with 2 glass of normal water, and keep 30 to 45 minute gap between early morning meal 1
- Always Drink 3-4 liters water a day and don’t drink straight after your meal, try to wait minimum 1 hour, but you can have sip of water between meals and after meals.
- Always eat Every 3 to 4 hours and eat as much your tummy allows you, never overeat.
- Also drink green tea 1-2 times in a day.
- Choose Your Own Workout time But Workout According Your Workout Plan
- Always Workout After 1 hour Of Your Meal It means as your workout at 6 am you have to wake up at 4:30 am and start your meals and straight after within 20 Minute Take Your After Workout Meal.
- You must eat the food slowly and chew it properly.
- It is advisable to do meditation or Pray to GOD for 20 to 40 min in-between your first morning drinking water and meal 1
- It is highly recommended to wake up before 5 am and start your daily routine.
- Always use unrefined oil for cooking
Nutrition Facts Could Be Different Depend On Source
Note – Training and meal plan should be according your fitness level, fitness goal and after full evaluation. Progress should be track after every 2-3 week and diet macro and workout routine should be change accordingly. Please contact me for more detail.
Diet Plan For Six Pack Abs!